Courage

Courage
My journey takes courage every day even if I feel fear sometimes

Friday, May 25, 2012

Sick but Going Strong

I have been sick but still going strong. I have not been to the gym at all this week but I worked out once. I don't have an appetite at all, but know I should eat something. So, I do.

I am so excited that I have joined an all women's gym!!! It opens on June 1st. I took a tour of the place on Tuesday and I am in love with it. It has EVERYTHING I want and in an environment where I do not have to worry about anything. It also has several things tailored for bigger women, mashaAllah!!! They will also have a ton of classes. I can't wait!

4 comments:

  1. Asalaamu Alaikum

    Whatever you can do! I broke my toe right at the beginning of this challenge and its still not healed. I went swimming as that's about the only thing I can do now. Every little bit helps. That gym sounds awesome. We have a woman's gym here but more on the pathetic side with really bad hours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wa 'alaykoum assalaam,

    yes, I agree. Whatever we can do. I am just today feeling like I can go for a walk and breathe. I can't wait to get back into the water very soon, nshaAllah. How long will it take your toe to heal? It sonuds painful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Asalaamu Alaikum

    I think its usually 4-6 weeks. Its almost 4 weeks now and I can still feel some pain when I walk but its not much. I can't wait for it to heal. Exercising (I've never tried the Nadoona videos yet!) would help so much more in the weight loss dept than just dieting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wa 'alaykoum assalaam,

    nshaAllah! Yeah, the videos are pretty cool. I do my version of them since I am not yet fit enough to do it the way it should be, but nshaAllah I will be!

    ReplyDelete