Courage

Courage
My journey takes courage every day even if I feel fear sometimes

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Patellar Tendonitis

I went to the ortho today. I don't know why I thought my knee would feel better just by finally seeing him. I had so much I was planning to write about the visit today, but now I am just really pissed off because I was holding my baby while sitting down, and when I tried to stand up, my knee pain was excruciating and I fell to the ground. AlhamduliAllah, one arm was still able to hold on to her but she still woke up from the jolt and screamed and screamed. I felt helpless. It sucked, and now I can't trust my knee when it comes to holding her when I am sitting down. Either I will have to stand up, put her down before getting up, just not holding her instead of letting her sleep in my arms, or waking her up and sit her down before getting up. Whatever.

3 comments: