Courage

Courage
My journey takes courage every day even if I feel fear sometimes

Friday, May 11, 2012

Day 4

Day 4 was not so hard. I still experienced hunger, but I am much more comfortable with it. I am also not dreading so much all the food prep I have to do at night, especially after my CHE (certified health educator) reminded me of the two things that he has seen successful weight losers do: 1) keep a food log EVERY day and 2) prep ALL meals for the next day. So, it was a great reminder and reinforcement.

It was so AWESOME to see me mental progress since April 18 when I last saw the CHE. My questionnaire answers showed a woman who felt defeated and hopeless at ever being able to lose weight and get fit but still had the desire to give it a good go. It detailed all the junk I ate when I quit the juice fasting. It showed ZERO physical activity and too much chocolate. I was so proud of myself to be able to report that I exercised Monday AND Wednesday and that I had ZERO chocolate sine Monday and no other sweets either. Life is SWEET! I felt so high like I had just conquered the world after that meeting. I will see him again next month to report progress, nshaAllah.

Last night at home, I realized that I missed nuts as I saw my mom cracking into roasted peanuts. My favorite are roasted almonds, but I also like many other types except Brazil nuts and macadamia. Yuk!

I felt really good about Day 4, and I was so happy not to have carried the evening of Day 3 into it. AlhamduliAllah.

No comments:

Post a Comment