Courage

Courage
My journey takes courage every day even if I feel fear sometimes

Monday, May 14, 2012

Keeping Food Warm/Cold: Zojirushi Stainless Steel Food Jar

http://www.amazon.com/Zojirushi-SL-JAE14-Bento-Stainless-Steel/dp/B000246GSE/ref=sr_1_11?s=kitchen&ie=UTF8&qid=1337026904&sr=1-11

I was hoping for something like this to exist, and today at lunch, my homegirl mentioned it. I HATE the microwave at work with the passion and only pack cold lunches, but sandwiches are getting old really quickly. I want to bring real meals for lunch and save sandwiches for lazy days. This system will let me do it.

I am thinking of waiting until fall to by it since I don't like to eat warm food too much in this summer heat, but I will wait and see how many more times I feel like I wished I had this for a warm meal at work.

2 comments:

  1. Asalaamu Alaikum

    I've never tried one but that company is AWESOME! I have a rice cooker from them. I've had it for years! Works like a charm, masha Allah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wa ;alaykoum assalaam,

    thanks for the info!!

    ReplyDelete